1. Please introduce yourself (Happydolly & Memonto) to the world.
Happydolly&Memento : We are people who love dolls live in Thailand. Although Doll artist is not the main occupation but we love to do it. "Happydolly" love to custom dolls of all kinds and "Memento" love of tailoring. It's a miracle that brings us together to create wonderful work.
2. You collaborated with Isul / Glen as a part of Creator's Label back in 2013, and Pullip Callie & Cassie is the first Pullip line. (Please note they made "Pullip / Awakening of Spring",original doll for the auction in early 2013) ［1］ What inspired to make prototype?
Happydolly&Memento : Pullip Callie&Cassie, the first thing I thought "appropriate with the spring" (again *LOL*) I feel that most girls are happy with this season. Wearing lovely dress and go to hang out with friends. I reminded sweetest girl, pastel color, fluffy skirt, lace trim and playfulness of cats!
3. Do you think you decide who is younger sister? (We think these kind of question maybe inadequate because it prevents from fans' imagination)
Happydolly&Memento : I think Callie is an older sister. She is neat and caring while little Cassie is playful and cheerful. Cassie is so attached to her sister that she won't let any guy get close to her twin easily.
4. Happydolly, Your face-make up is very unique. How you've learned this method?
Happydolly : Although I have the skill to drawing, but can't painting doll head well immediately. I see the work of other doll artists for inspired and begin to see the makeup of a human fashion. I practice with many heads to find my own style. Most people like my sweet&Natural style. I feel better every time someone says that they seem alive.
5. Memento, what's your style and where does the inspiration come from?
Memento : We think our style are Romantic and Sweet, because we love to do something cute and pastel color for our dolls. Also our inspiration are come form many way, in principle is form outfit that we want our doll wearing it but sometime form a fabric that we like.
6. We don't know you make diorama as well, it is awesome!! How many days you devoted making "Happydolly & Memento Cafe" ?
Happydolly : I intend to take photo them with lovely cafe since I finished design dolls. But not have time until the day I received the finished dolls from GROOVE. Overall it takes about 15 days for be completed. This time I get a little help from Memento as always. It's lovely decoration as I'd like. I'm happy that it's perfect and I hope everyone will like.